- Never go to bed with wet hair
- Do not use 2 in 1 products
- Do not use shampoo that has colour in it like blonde shampoo or colour brighteners ( as some may have)
- Do not use anti-dandruff shampoos and conditions
- No not use any products designed for scalp problems
- Do not use products with protein or sodium chloride
- Do not swim in chorine or sea water without putting your hair up in a plait. This will prolong the life span of the extensions
- Do not use a hair dryer too close to the bonds and always use a cooler setting
I-Tip / Micro Bead Hair Extensions
How many strands will I need?
It will usually take about an average of 100-150 I Tipped Hair Extensions Strands for volume and length, and it will usually take about an average of 75 I tipped strands for volume.
For Very Thick and Short Hair you many need a total of 200 Strands .
What Supplies Will I need?
You may use any Rings, Links of your choice:
- Silicone Micro Links: small round links lined with silicone (Royal Hair Extensions beads are the strongest on the market guaranteed!
- Loop tool Threader to thread the links onto
- Pliers tool for installation and removal